Discount card

I’m a new team member. I know we get 10% discount. Is there a discount card we have to get or do we just say we’re a team member?

Should have been covered in your orientation. If you missed it or forgot, go talk to your HR

I’m a new team member. I know we get 10% discount. Is there a discount card we have to get or do we just say we’re a team member?
Ask your ETL-HR. Be sure to ask them explain the complicated rules on what payment types are excluded from the 10% discount.

Excluded payment types for TM discount are: VISA, Mastercard, amex or discover credit or debit card, or PIN debit, unless it's from Target Credit Union.
Eligible forms of payment for TM discount: Cash, check, Target CU debit and Target CU credit card are eligible for 10% TM discount.
Eligible also for TM discount: redcard - total discount becomes 14.5%.
Eligible also for TM discount is a target giftcard BUT the rules say you aren't supposed to buy yourself a giftcard using excluded payment types to "evade" the rules.
Target's discount rules are complicated. Ask HR to explain or print out the rules, to avoid missing out on the discount.

Ask your ETL-HR. Be sure to ask them explain the complicated rules on what payment types are excluded from the 10% discount.

Excluded payment types for TM discount are: VISA, Mastercard, amex or discover credit or debit card, or PIN debit, unless it's from Target Credit Union.
Eligible forms of payment for TM discount: Cash, check, Target CU debit and Target CU credit card are eligible for 10% TM discount.
Eligible also for TM discount: redcard - total discount becomes 14.5%.
Eligible also for TM discount is a target giftcard BUT the rules say you aren't supposed to buy yourself a giftcard using excluded payment types to "evade" the rules.
Target's discount rules are complicated. Ask HR to explain or print out the rules, to avoid missing out on the discount.
You forgot one:

Visa, Mastercard, Amex GCs sold at target with target branding can be used too with discount, same policy applies about not buying it for sole purpose of using discount.

When I went to my orientation, there was a paper "Temporary Discount Card" that we got in our packet of stuff. It's valid for a couple of weeks.

Back