Discount Number Changing

They are getting rid of using your TM number for your discount. Your new number is in Workday. Search Discount to find it. Your physical card and app/.com will need to be updated by May to work. There is more info on Workbench under this weeks (3/26) action plan (or whatever it’s called) I'm not sure if they automatically send a new physical card to you or not (and if it goes to your address on file or home store)

Last edited:
They are getting rid of using your TM number for your discount. Your new number is in Workday. Search Discount to find it. Your physical card and app/.com will need to be updated by May to work. There is more info on Workbench under this weeks (3/26) action plan (or whatever it’s called) I'm not sure if they automatically send a new physical card to you or not (and if it goes to your address on file or home store)
Probably have to send them because of dependents and retirees qualifying for discount use

When is this going to change? I don't want to change anything until it's official. Or did it already?

When is this going to change? I don't want to change anything until it's official. Or did it already?

We are able to find our new codes and order new cards on Workday as of now. But the deadline is in May for when our old ones will stop working.

I believe for us current TMs, we have to order our own physical card. They won't be automatically ordered.

What do we use for the iPad time clock old or new ??

The old one should still work. The new one is strictly for TM discount while the old is still your team member number. It might be worthwhile to look into a barcode app on your phone if you use the paper discount card. Eventually it will wear out and you won't be able to order a new one of those.

For the few TMs that retired with lifetime discount, how do they get their discount? They don’t have access to Workday so they won’t be able to print one out.

For the few TMs that retired with lifetime discount, how do they get their discount? They don’t have access to Workday so they won’t be able to print one out.
That is changing at a later date along with CVS employees who have the discount. I'm not sure how requesting a new card will work. My guess is TargetPayandBenefits.com.
If you really want to know right now I recommend calling the store, for the HR-ETL, you retired from and ask them about the discount. I also recommend letting the store know what store is closest to you by giving them the number. All URLs for each store have it at the end. Just make SURE it's four digits long by adding zeros to the beginning. Store 1 would actually be 0001 while store 111 would be 0111

I noticed my new discount number repeats a lot of the numbers and letters.

If it 36 characters and you have 26 letters and 10 numbers why would you do that much?

I also noticed there are no special characters like % # @

Back