Archived Discrepancies with my etl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since my etl started, we have butted heads. He is extremely too close with our hr is I cannot go to her with this but how am I supposed to deal with a superior that continually makes contradicting decisions and holds only me to the most basic of expectations such as task cut off time and "done is done." He will go from saying nothing more than hi whilst spending a majority of the time on his phone to demanding I do something that completely contradicts the best practice. I have tried to explain how best practice states he is wrong but anything I say I irrelevant even though I've been in the sales floor for 5 years and hasn't completed his first. I have gone to my stl but I feel as though he is just telling me what I want to hear to make me feel better.

Sorry if my rant does not make sense or is misspelled as I am typing this from my phone

Welcome to the Break Room CuriousInquisotor.

Hey, that's what this place is here for.
It the place were you can have a couple of virtual beers and blow off some steam.
You can rant as loud and long as you want to, it doesn't have to make sense as long as you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back