Archived district/group offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

consume

凸(-_-)凸
I'm an avid target walker, I love checking out other stores. I was transferred/promoted to a group office. I was shocked how ill ran and messy it was.. Then, as the target walker I am, I checked out our district location.. I was blown away with how torn up it was. Whenever walked, a regular store is supposed to be immaculate or is eviscerated.. Yet the stores where DTL/gtl are, look like trash and run like a mismanaged circus.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Lol. Mine happens to be the only store in my large city that is directly connected to a very large mall.. 2 entrances

The district office doesn't have that excuse though, I just found it shocking that where the uppers are they (in my experience) are much more mismanaged than regular stores that have to fear then

My district's office store was EXTREMELY broken. The store had a new STL (he had come start from a DTL position with Rite Aid, he was never an ETL or any Target experience), so he had to learn EVERYTHING.... But still...

Everytime I visited that store (which was every few months because the store is located near a certain Swedish big-box furniture store), it was a mess. One of our ETL's was going there a majority of the week to help with logistics process... He said the store frequently had to roll CAF's, trucks, etc. They completely f'd up their inventory because they would hide tubs and stuff, just in case the district case entered the back room (frequently, because the district office used the back room restroom)... Even the ETL, who was understanding of new-in-role ETL's and STL's said the guy had no idea was he was doing.

Our district/group store was always in great condition. Arguably the nicest store in the area. We have a store in our district that is at a mall (two level Target) and it is a mess. Always at the bottom for all statistics except for Red Cards. That store can consistently get conversion over 7%. Other stores can barely get 2%, my store struggles to get 1.5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back