Archived Do any of your stores have an office JUST for the HR-Clerical??

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my new store, GSAs have TIPP access.

We get our paychecks from the fitting room until after the weekend, when they move to either the cash office or ETL-HR's office (only LOD or HR can get them from those places).

Yeah Target made a big deal about saying that only HR TMs or the LOD could give out paychecks - it was sent out via emails and on Workbench at the end of last year. Your store is not on Best Practice...

Yeah Target made a big deal about saying that only HR TMs or the LOD could give out paychecks - it was sent out via emails and on Workbench at the end of last year. Your store is not on Best Practice...

Wow, I guess we're not either, because both of the stores I have worked at have given them out at the service desk! The HR girl brings them to us, but we are the ones who ultimately give them out. Weird!

Wow, I guess we're not either, because both of the stores I have worked at have given them out at the service desk! The HR girl brings them to us, but we are the ones who ultimately give them out. Weird!

Same here, can anyone confirm if this is still on workbench? We have ALWAYS given them out at the Service Desk the entirety of my career?? at Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back