Archived Do I earn more working at Starbucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Target people.

I recently made the switch from cashier shifts to Starbucks. Last time I checked I am still labeled as "primary workcenter: cashier" however all of my shifts are now Starbucks. Right now I earn 8.25. Will my pay be upgraded?

EDIT: Right now I earn 8.25, not 8.75

Last edited:
Look on your next paycheque to see if it is listed. Its under TRC, or Temporary Rate Change. If you aren't seeing this reflected you are not being paid properly. You should go to your HRTM or ETL-HR and ask to be transferred departments with the PDT (Promotion, Demotion, Transfer) form. It must be signed by the TM, so if you haven't signed anything like this, you likely have not been transferred to a workcenter with a different wage.

I'm in Canada, so some of the forms or the TRC may be labelled differently if you are in the US

Run, don't walk, to your ETL-HR & get them to key in your proper pay grade.
If you're being scheduled even the MAJORITY of your hrs in a workstation, you are privy to that station's pay rate.
I'd keep track of how many hrs you've worked there because you'll be entitled to back pay.

If your hr is on ball, they keep photo copies your schedules to prove your hours. Mine keeps those copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back