Do our numbers work at all targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently we’ve been having guests at selfcheckout input someone’s numbers and access the store checkout mode. For the most part everyone at my store uses a speed ID (but obviously someone could have still did it manually) so I was just wondering could they have used someone else’s numbers from a different store?

Solution
Recently we’ve been having guests at selfcheckout input someone’s numbers and access the store checkout mode. For the most part everyone at my store uses a speed ID (but obviously someone could have still did it manually) so I was just wondering could they have used someone else’s numbers from a different store?
Ask your AP/leadership, not the internet!
On the old POS, no, you had to be set up for register access at each individual store. But you've always been able to access Workbench, myDay, myWork (RIP), etc at any Target, and I'm assuming the new POS is the same.

That's an easy way to get a write-up or termed though if AP gets involved. Nobody should be logging on to a register if they're off the clock, especially at a different store.

Reactions: DBZ
Could just be a guest with good memory watching or surreptitiously filming team members put their numbers in at your store. TM's don't exactly guard the screen when they do it at my store

Ask your AP/leadership, not the internet!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back