Do we get paid for Easter?

It isn't a holiday. It is just a store closed day. If you are normally scheduled on a Sunday, then you should see if you can get scheduled on a different day to make up the missed hours.

I’ve never done this in the MyTime for Target app. Can someone help me with a primer?
I use my Zebra for it usually, used my laptop once and it all worked. It's a pretty short time frame per my store's HR ETL, with requests having to be in my 10 a.m. on Monday. (Don't know if it's company-wide, or just her.)
From the menu, choose "My Requests," then "New Request," then I think "PTO Vacation." (Sorry, but I'm probably not getting this exactly right. Think you'll still get enough of the gist to do it though. There aren't many options per step.)
I make my request for the Saturday of the week just ended and the starting time as whatever, even though I worked my full shift for that day. Don't think it matters, but you have to pick a day and a start time.
You have to be sure to have enough accrued hours for what you're requesting. Press "Submit" and you should be good.
Seems like HR leads should be expecting a fair number of these requests, considering how many of us work Sundays and would otherwise be out a day's pay.

I make my request for the Saturday of the week just ended and the starting time as whatever, even though I worked my full shift for that day. Don't think it matters, but you have to pick a day and a start time.

Could there be any instance when it would matter?

Like, you worked a double, then submitted for twenty hours that day?

I use my Zebra for it usually, used my laptop once and it all worked. It's a pretty short time frame per my store's HR ETL, with requests having to be in my 10 a.m. on Monday. (Don't know if it's company-wide, or just her.)
From the menu, choose "My Requests," then "New Request," then I think "PTO Vacation." (Sorry, but I'm probably not getting this exactly right. Think you'll still get enough of the gist to do it though. There aren't many options per step.)
You have to be sure to have enough accrued hours for what you're requesting. Press "Submit" and you should be good.
Seems like HR leads should be expecting a fair number of these requests, considering how many of us work Sundays and would otherwise be out a day's pay.
Thanks, I’ll try it for Easter

Back