COVID-19 "Do You Have Face Masks In Stock?"

We got those too. I knew nothing about them but I had been wondering why they weren't flying off the shelf with so many guests asking us if we had masks every day. Now I see why.

Are you taling about the Bella Canvas face masks? We got a ton of those in. They are some cheap ass shit. It's just cloth that's not even hemmed. People have been returning them because they are so bad.
They are one time use. People think they can wash them and reuse them but I don’t think they hold up well. We got some two pack cloth reusable masks in today but I didn’t see them in person.

This summer we’re going to have owned brand face masks from Universal Thread, Goodfellow, and Cat & Jack. I imagine the kid size ones are going to be popular, especially when schools are closer to reopening.

Bella masks are hilarious. Its literally a ripped t shirt for $15 bucks. I'll pass on those 🤣

Our backroom is normal again. Pallets of TP and PT. Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer in stock. However can't keep Clorox or lysol wipes in stock.

But you get ten right? I'm not too worried about overall looks as long as they are functional. I like the idea of disposable too.

I've spent 15-30 dollars on Etsy for reusable masks because my sorry attempts at homemade ones were not good, lol.

Back