Archived Do you know what bothers me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what bothers me - is their a thred for this already? I can't find it.

It really bothers me when I read what it says on my drink cup from food ave. "$4 million donated every week" yes a wonderful gesture, but maybe coughing up a bit more to every employee each year instead of that 13¢ insult.
I work my butt off when I am on targets time, I would be happy to have a pittance of that donation, just enough to show you appreciate me a little bit..

Do you know what bothers me - is their a thred for this already? I can't find it.

It really bothers me when I read what it says on my drink cup from food ave. "$4 million donated every week" yes a wonderful gesture, but maybe coughing up a bit more to every employee each year instead of that 13¢ insult.
I work my butt off when I am on targets time, I would be happy to have a pittance of that donation, just enough to show you appreciate me a little bit..

Does it say where the money is donated to?

I kind of just view this like the commercials aired for donations. "Call now and give money to help these starving children!" Or just don't make the high-budget commercial and just give the money directly >.>

A note about those 'volunteer' hours, I don't know if the store-side ETL's are under the same obligation, but our GL's here are required to put in x-amount of 'volunteer' hours per month or quarter or whatever, as a part of their job duties. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back