Archived Do you think I am re-hireable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

checklane01

ap gang ;)
Hi all, I first just wanted to thank this community for the help you have given me throughout my seasonal employment.

Given that, my store isn’t hiring on the seasonals (including me). I really do enjoy my position and the other TMs I work with. I talked to my STL and they told me very understandable reasons why they are not hiring many seasonals on. They told me to reapply once positions are available in about 90 days, which I think is a good sign.

Now I want your opinion on whether you think I’m re-hireable.

[redacted]

Last edited:
I see no reason why your wouldn't be re-hireable. In fact, if you wanted to continue working now, you should go ahead and reach out to other stores nearby to see if they'd be willing let you transfer. Reach out to the HR at that store and let them know the areas you're trained in. Even though most stores are cutting seasonal right now, they usually still have a need in a department that current TMs can't fill.

ASANTS, but in the past my store didn’t hire much if at all until late June/July for back-to-school, but with the unending exodus of TMs/ leaders under Modernization they may have to hire earlier now. Hours will still probably be short until summer. Wouldn’t hurt to look for another job while you’re waiting for Spot to start hiring again. Good Luck!🍀

Thank you for all the responses!

UPDATE (if anyone cares):
My store is hiring for salesfloor TMs and logistics fulfillment TMs, both things I’ve done. I applied despite my HR TM telling me I have to wait 90 days from my termination date, which I found out is false after my call to the HROC. Anyway, I got a call from the HR TL yesterday asking me to call her back when she’s in the store next week. Hoping that is a good thing.
Update?

I think you reapplied too soon. If a store wanted to keep you they would have done so. I would reapply in a few months, often times in quarter 1 stores are being very picky. We sometimes have no needs but keep openings in case amazing talent comes around.

I know you want to get back asap but you either need to be patient or try another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back