Does anyone answer my help/my support anymore?

This last year or so I get maybe 10% chance someone responds and when they do its usually a copy-paste/auto reply or not very helpful. Do better Target.

Someone always responds to me, but I'm submitting for front end stuff. It helps if you mention what you did such as "I cleaned it. I powered it off and back on" Sometimes it is just easier to call 701.

It depends in the issue
Someone always responds to me, but I'm submitting for front end stuff. It helps if you mention what you did such as "I cleaned it. I powered it off and back on" Sometimes it is just easier to call 701.

Mostly POG or signing related. I put in as much detail as possible and things I've done but barely a response.

Mostly POG or signing related. I put in as much detail as possible and things I've done but barely a response.

This is why I stopped sending them any questions. It's so much simpler to come up with my own solution.

It also doesn't help that most myHelp answers are automated now. So you have to jump thru all those hoops first, and then when it hasn't answered your question you have to explain it all. Last time I tried (even sent a picture!), the response I got was 'Make it fit.' Super helpful, thanks. Why didn't I think of that!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is why I stopped sending them any questions. It's so much simpler to come up with my own solution.

It also doesn't help that most myHelp answers are automated now. So you have to jump thru all those hoops first, and then when it hasn't answered your question you have to explain it all. Last time I tried (even sent a picture!), the response I got was 'Make it fit.' Super helpful, thanks. Why didn't I think of that!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I had this one issue where it called for pegged items on those old bulk stroller display/crib wall which were like 3 ft deep. No way I can add pegs there, so I mysupported it. Never responded, but about 2 months later, they ended up moving to a permanent endcap. Never replied, but at least they fixed it =|

Sometimes. Took me 3 tries, including sending a photo, to convince someone to stop sending me a certain kind of Listerine mouthwash. (Not an option to sweep it back because of the alcohol content.) But most of the time, I think it's easier to just come up with my own solution. The chat bot, imho, is frustrating and not easy to use.

Chatbot is pretty overwhelmed these days with meaningless cases.
Chatbot it and then send the case number and information up to a group level manager that can further send the case up if it is important. If it's something you can solve like moving a peghook or shelf, dont waste your time, just move the shelf, push to home location, etc. But if it is something that really needs addressing, forward the information to someone beyond the store level and they will have the right contacts to address the issue.
Also, IYDK, you have to look for responses in the chat bot section not your email. Sometimes it can take a few days but they have to either close the case or respond. If they close the case, you can reopen it again and reiterate the problem, after 1 or 2 reopenings of the case, they will usually address it. In terms of getting too much merchandise, sometimes that is happening due to future sets that you havent looked into, or its a part of a deal hub that youre expected to either pallet drop or make an endcap out of. IE too much mouth wash might mean a mouth wash amplified gifting tower is coming soon. In other times its because the warehouse is full and needs to release products to stores. If its not sweepable due to safety reasons, try to take advantage of a store option endcap. If it is sweepable and none of the above apply, partner with your SD, who can partner with a OD and see what can be done. But also understand that you can only sweep unopened casepacks. In some cases, nothing can be done, its unpredictable times with covid, in other cases they will allow you to sweep merchandise.

I gave up trying to have them fix NOF, at this point I just reticket it to 70% off and forget about it. On the rare occasion they do reply it's months after the fact. Not sure how it's that difficult to tie a UPC to a DPCI, especially when photos are sent showing that it's the correct item.

I gave up trying to have them fix NOF, at this point I just reticket it to 70% off and forget about it. On the rare occasion they do reply it's months after the fact. Not sure how it's that difficult to tie a UPC to a DPCI, especially when photos are sent showing that it's the correct item.

Same thing happened with a Lego item but it was not displaying the location properly for a new set. I got an auto replied which didn't do anything, reopened it then never got a replied back. Clearance it goes...

The system we had before workbeach/workday would instantly put the item in the system. You key in the upc number and maybe a couple of other things and the upc would be in our system instantly.
With the current system hq has the upc number and a picture front and back. What is so hard about getting it into the system. Geez guest gives us less info of the item they want and we can find it for them.

Back