Archived Does anyone have anyone leftover from their Orientation Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three of us left. We were a group of seasonal hires for Starbucks, cashier, and the sales floor. I am usually operator, but keyed in as Softlines - Sales Floor. Another TM is one I am very very close with and she is Softlines as well. The other is a cashier who frequently works Guest Service, although she is currently pregnant so I haven't seen her in a bit. I have both TMs on social media, though! Others from the group left quite quickly or shortly after the holidays.

had 3 people in my orientation group for seasonal 2015. one girl quit after a month and the other stayed he was let go after the season. overall from my batch of seasonal, there are two cashiers and myself. aaaand thats it from my batch, lol.

I was in a seasonal orientation (don't remember how many) and pretty sure all of us were either let go or were gone within a year. Came back the following summer and don't recall being in a group that time.

Moved a number of years back where a new store opened up and I know a number of them are still there after half a decade or so. Not sure how many as I don't work at that particular store anymore.

Been here for three plus years and the answer is no. The last member of my orientation group left some time last year.

Nope. Just me. Myself and another (who's a good friend of mine now) were kept as cashiers but she ended up leaving the country. I have since then been promoted to GSTL.

I mean my orientation was 4 months ago... I was the only one there and im still around so i guess we got a 100% employment rate :p

Most of them were overnight. But tbh I don't think so.

One lady in the bakery I used to see and one guy in electronics but that's it...

Nope, we were all fired! #seasonal

Just me. There were four of us and only two of us survived past our 90. From the two who didn't make it to 90, one was ALWAYS late and the other hit her 5th once and our STL at the time was a huge dick so she was terminated. Which sucks because had she actually stayed, she most likely would've become a TL. She was so good at her job.

The other guy who passed our 90 was caught stealing. Which wasn't much of a surprise to some of us because he was a "f*ck authority" type.

Of my orientation group of four people, half didn't survive the 90 days. I've made it to SD and the other survivor is a softlines TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back