Does anyone have issues with the hip printers when using Receive App?

I've had this issue with 3 different printers and I'm not sure if it across the board or if I've just gotten unlucky with the ones I've tried.
Mine seems to only want to print out 1 sticker and then stop. I then have to open it up, close it, and hit reprint. Sometimes it will print 2 stickers but most times it only prints one. I'm not sure if it is something off with what the system thinks the size of the receive stickers should be. There are times when it will print out the 2 I need, but it doesn't always work.

I have no issues with printing off multiple defective tags. I'm tried rebooting the printer, adjust alignment and even called CSC and they walked me through resetting the entire system on the printer.

Has anyone else had issues with their hip printers when printing off the stickers to put on the incoming paperwork?

I've had this happen many, many times. I had to print out labels for unopened back stock. I would have to hit print twice for a single label to come out. I don't know if it is the machine itself or the software, because sometimes they work absolutely some days.

Back