Does anyone in your store still wear khakis?

Reshop Ninja

Softlines Dps
Jeans are HOT!
^ I still wear khaki because the GM and style side of the store is unbearably hot for most of the year. Also, the khaki pants I tend to get are lightweight with cargo pockets that won't bog me down as much as denim would when I'm doing price change.

NightStocker

Do your job..no matter who isn't doing theirs.
I wear 90% khaki. I found some at Costco and they are so comfortable and keep my legs cool. I wear jeans once in a blue moon. Just to for a change a pace.

I'm still red and khaki even during overnights. My clothes get so ripped up/stained with whatever I'm dealing with constantly, so why would I want my nice clothes to get all mangled.

seasonaldude

That Asshole in OPU
I don't mess around with my work clothes. I wear $75 khaki cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. I have 5 pairs of them. They are super comfortable and durable. They have the pockets galore that I need. I have 5 pairs of them. One for each day that I work a week.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
I mean for department store jeans it’s pretty good for the money. Target sells $30 jeans, and I’d say Gap is better in quality.
Gap makes awesome jeans, great quality and fit. I haven't checked them out since the store in the local mall closed a few years ago - might be time to peruse the website.

I wear khaki more in the summer when it's hot. I've been wearing jeans lately, but really whatever is clean.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Actually, those kilts cost a lot more. The leather one I want is $600... prolly never get it.

I still wear khakis, not ever jeans for Target shifts, but I'm definitely in the minority. A few others do some of the time at least. They're way more comfortable.
When I discovered khakis years ago, before hiring in at Target, I marveled at how much more breathable they were than jeans. I still wear jeans - have a pair on right now - but they're not my favorite thing to wear.

Most people flip over to the jeans as their khakis wear out. When my few pairs of cargo pants wore out I did not replace them.

I do, I have way too many pairs to not wear them...I find them more comfortable than jeans.

Last edited:
I don't mess around with my work clothes. I wear $75 khaki cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. I have 5 pairs of them. They are super comfortable and durable. They have the pockets galore that I need. I have 5 pairs of them. One for each day that I work a week.
Sort of off topic, but I live where there isn't a Duluth store, how do the clothes fit? If you are a 36 waist can you order a 36 and it actually fit? Cause their clothes sound awesome.

I haven't been wearing my khakis much... only when all my jeans are in the laundry. When the khakis I have are worn out, I won't be replacing them. Gonna stick with jeans.

GRC

Food and Beverage """Expert"""
I'd say 25% of the store, including me, wears khakis. And the leaders are almost always wearing khakis.

Panna Jotts

SETL by day, ETL-Crying Alone at night.
I only wear jeans when my khakis aren’t clean, honestly. The khakis I happen to own are super comfy, they stretch slightly in the leg and are easy to move in. If I can find the same effect in jeans, I’d wear them more often.

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
If I don't feel like ironing my khakis, jeans it is.

I have some tan/khaki denim jeans (one pair) and wear it occasionally.