Does anyone in your store still wear khakis?

I wear 90% khaki. I found some at Costco and they are so comfortable and keep my legs cool. I wear jeans once in a blue moon. Just to for a change a pace.

I'm still red and khaki even during overnights. My clothes get so ripped up/stained with whatever I'm dealing with constantly, so why would I want my nice clothes to get all mangled.

I don't mess around with my work clothes. I wear $75 khaki cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. I have 5 pairs of them. They are super comfortable and durable. They have the pockets galore that I need. I have 5 pairs of them. One for each day that I work a week.

I'm 63 years old and never have I ever spent that much on pantaloons!
aaf_shock.gif

I mean for department store jeans it’s pretty good for the money. Target sells $30 jeans, and I’d say Gap is better in quality.
Gap makes awesome jeans, great quality and fit. I haven't checked them out since the store in the local mall closed a few years ago - might be time to peruse the website.

Actually, those kilts cost a lot more. The leather one I want is $600... prolly never get it.

I still wear khakis, not ever jeans for Target shifts, but I'm definitely in the minority. A few others do some of the time at least. They're way more comfortable.
When I discovered khakis years ago, before hiring in at Target, I marveled at how much more breathable they were than jeans. I still wear jeans - have a pair on right now - but they're not my favorite thing to wear.

Most people flip over to the jeans as their khakis wear out. When my few pairs of cargo pants wore out I did not replace them.

I do, I have way too many pairs to not wear them...I find them more comfortable than jeans.

Last edited:
I don't mess around with my work clothes. I wear $75 khaki cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. I have 5 pairs of them. They are super comfortable and durable. They have the pockets galore that I need. I have 5 pairs of them. One for each day that I work a week.

Sort of off topic, but I live where there isn't a Duluth store, how do the clothes fit? If you are a 36 waist can you order a 36 and it actually fit? Cause their clothes sound awesome.

I haven't been wearing my khakis much... only when all my jeans are in the laundry. When the khakis I have are worn out, I won't be replacing them. Gonna stick with jeans.

I'd say 25% of the store, including me, wears khakis. And the leaders are almost always wearing khakis.

I only wear jeans when my khakis aren’t clean, honestly. The khakis I happen to own are super comfy, they stretch slightly in the leg and are easy to move in. If I can find the same effect in jeans, I’d wear them more often.

If I don't feel like ironing my khakis, jeans it is.

I have some tan/khaki denim jeans (one pair) and wear it occasionally.

Back