Does anyone in your store still wear khakis?

I've always like ironing my stuff - prolly the military part in me that will never go away. If I'm not dressing for battle/digging ditches I've always liked looking sharp. I miss wearing ties... I have an awesome tie collection that I never wear anymore. ;(

Youn mean the color? You hate the color? Tan???
Color, fit, material, it's all fug. Khakis look ok on most men and thin women can get away with them - but if you are female and have any kind of shape, khakis make you look heavier.

Sort of off topic, but I live where there isn't a Duluth store, how do the clothes fit? If you are a 36 waist can you order a 36 and it actually fit? Cause their clothes sound awesome.

The fit has been perfect for me both in waist size and length. The firehose pants also don't shrink in the wash, but they color does fade slightly. They are very open about their return policy. Every order comes with a message that if you aren't satisfied for any reason, you have a year to return the clothes for a full refund and after that you can still return for design flaws. I haven't needed to return anything though.

When I run out of jeans and don’t wanna do laundry, I have some nice khaki pants (not slacks) from Gap that I like to throw on.

If you are open to buying jeans at someplace other than Target, the $12.99 Kirkland Signature jeans at Costco are an even better buy.
You know what, I just signed up for Costco last month. Maybe I’ll give them a shot. They have a lot of cheap name brand clothes too. Kirkland brand is really good though, I got a year supply of generic Zyrtec for $8

Last edited:
You know when, I just signed up for Costco last month. Maybe I’ll give them a shot. They have a lot of cheap name brand clothes too. Kirkland brand is really good though, I got a year supply of generic Zyrtec for $8
The Kirkland Signature jeans are very sturdy, stand up well during repeated washings, and fit most people well. When you're there, of course, pick up a $4.99 giant-sized hot rotisserie chicken and enjoy Costco snack cuisine on the cheap - a $1.50 hot-dog-and-soda combo, plus a very-berry-sundae.

I was wearing khaki colored joggers up until they ripped in the crotch area. Bought some Banana Republic Rapid Movement jeans and love them.

I wear khakis to work if I'm at my day job first. My day job is less likely to approve of jeans 4 days a week over khakis.

75% wear jeans. Some say their not getting their good jeans dirty, but that's why you would buy jeans for work just like you would buy khakis right?
I'm a tall lady, so it's easier to find/buy/wear jeans with extra lengh.

I still wear khakis cuz I'm not going to get my jeans all messed up and stained and torn doing carts when I already have like a dozen pairs of khakis.

I never liked khakis and was thrilled when jeans were allowed. If you're female, several days each month you will be doing the butt check, fail it a few times, and dark blue camouflages more than khaki.

Back