Archived Does HQ read this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious if people in charge at the Target headquarters read the breakroom? It would be interesting to know if a TM has ever mentioned a problem on here and then the problem got fixed because an executive read about it?
I know we all talk to each other on here but if management were reading the board they could find out how we REALLY feel since its anonymous. They could find out a lot more from here than from that survey they do once a year.
This is the true Target "grapevine" :) If upper management doesn't read this board they should look at it once in a while just just to get a general idea how we are feeling, even if they don't have time to read every message.

I'm fairly sure that Target executives are like most other executives born in Euro-American countries. And by that I mean they are bordering on sociopathy.

Yea, that's why when you look at the guest to member ratio it's usually 10 to 1.
Spot checks this place constantly, ignores most of the truly useful ideas, has hissy fits about information that is counter to their propaganda and in general hopes we'll shut up and go away.

Don't you know Gregg hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody who hires somebody to get some Corporate kiss up to look at the board.

Didn't they get after the owners of this site at one time? I'm sure they're reading on occasion.

Didn't they get after the owners of this site at one time? I'm sure they're reading on occasion.
They went after Scram in court after company docs were shown on here.
He had to pay fines & agree to prohibit the posting of such docs in the future, which is why we police ourselves pretty strictly. This forum exists outside corp & is independent of them so we can enjoy the freedoms we have on here without fear of reprisal or reprimand.

HQ knows of the boards, that's for sure. There is a powerpoint on Sharepoint that specifically mentions TBR. I haven't looked through traffic logs to get a definitive answer on whether they regularly peruse the boards, but my guess is there's someone glancing through things here.

HQ knows of the boards, that's for sure. There is a powerpoint on Sharepoint that specifically mentions TBR. I haven't looked through traffic logs to get a definitive answer on whether they regularly peruse the boards, but my guess is there's someone glancing through things here.

I've seen that PPT, but it's really the only reference I could find.

Spot has dedicated resources to looking at any and all message boards posts about them as well as twitter and facebook. They can't stand any negative publicity. They try to figure out who each poster is and they keep tabs on everyone that posts. I know for a fact due to an issue I had at one time.

The guides are very simlar to workbench.

They most likely monitor for things like "HEY IM STARTING A UNION AT STORE #XXXX" or to eliminate any decent created by a person that doesn't hide their identity well enough.

How I got coached last year before walking out.

That's not fair. They can't talk about anything you post on FB/Twitter or anything unless it was about something confidential.
But yeah. Thats why my FB is squeaky clean. My twitter, not to much but I don't use names. This is the only place I can fully let it all out haha

That's not fair. They can't talk about anything you post on FB/Twitter or anything unless it was about something confidential.
But yeah. Thats why my FB is squeaky clean. My twitter, not to much but I don't use names. This is the only place I can fully let it all out haha

Spot can can after if there info to get a tm. Like saying nasty things, etc. all you have to do is print it out & give it to spot.

it was nothing confidential. i just put store execs and the company on blast. obviously, i'm sure they could mention it if you use an extreme amount of profanity. which i did. (although i think that being intoxicated had something to do with it as most of my posts on fb are... lol)

Last edited:
It is suggested to read up on spot social media policy. Don't post on fb about spot or your coworkers there, like others have stated. Lay low & do your job. At least here, you are in safe place, provided that you "keep" out certain details about your store in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back