Archived Does Target Mobile price match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wal-Mart will have the new Galaxy S2 for $155, wonder if Target Mobile will price match that

I don't think they do. Target mobile is seperate from Target so they have different policies

Last edited:
But if you have the complete ad & exact model, we should be able to.

I agree. Targetmobile may be third-partyish but the products they promote are bought, sold and returned at the same registers as everything else Target sells so any policies relating to "their" products are the same.... now if only someone would tell that to the Targetmobile TMs.....'sigh'.....

I agree. Targetmobile may be third-partyish but the products they promote are bought, sold and returned at the same registers as everything else Target sells so any policies relating to "their" products are the same.... now if only someone would tell that to the Targetmobile TMs.....'sigh'.....

100% incorrect. They have their own prices and policy's for prices. They work for Radioshack and are paid commission so they have some leniency with pricing. They do not have a policy to price match though and are not obligated to follow any of Target's policy's for pricing.

100% incorrect. They have their own prices and policy's for prices. They work for Radioshack and are paid commission so they have some leniency with pricing. They do not have a policy to price match though and are not obligated to follow any of Target's policy's for pricing.

Hmmm---okay---maybe what I'm thinking of is how they like to tell guests that their pricing and return policies apply to products outside their scope. Thanks for the info.

Target Mobile TMs are leased team members, as are TMs from Target Optical...there are other examples as well I believe. They go through a leased TM orientation, which differs from the orientation most of you went through, because they are employed through Radio Shack. Our manager for Target Mobile does all of the hiring for the kiosk, but he still gets a discount card because he works at Target as a leased TM. That being said, they're a separate entity with a business partnership with Target, so they are probably not obligated to price match per company policy.

Because the Target Mobile people have their own bosses. It's completely up to Radio Shack - the parent company - to decide whether they will match prices or not.

Target Mobile's POS system is completely seperate from Target's POS system. The only items they can ring on the registers is the contract phones and any accessories exclusive to their system (i.e. otter boxes). If any phone or accessory they sale is returned, it can only be returned at their register, not guest service. If they add on to the sale, other covers, extra chargers, screen protectors, they are supposed to ring them on the Target register themselves. At least this is what the rollout guide states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back