Archived Does your store come clean after every truck?

How often do you come clean?

• Always 100% same day

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Everything but the coolers

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 100% by the next day

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Small amount of backstock in the stockrooms

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Never

Votes: 38 53.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a ulv store. We get three gm trucks a week and two fdc trucks. Last year we almost always came clean every truck day. The freezer and cooler were backstocked as well. We even had extra time in our shifts to work on empty location reports, Item merge, updating areas etc etc. Now, its a struggle to come clean and most days we don't. The freezer and cooler are never backstocked until its a must ( when we need green racks for the next truck). I have been asked what has changed...and to be honest I am not sure. I do know we have lost some great tms and some of the newer people come off like they thing being in the br is a "no rush" job. Also, when you have one person working in the backroom on non truck day and they are expected to do all the autofills alone, do price changes and keep up with the bs. All of this and you are only scheduled five hours...That coupled with hours being cut here and there has gotten us into the mess we are in. I would say we come about 75% clean everday.

My store the over night team comes cleaning just about every night we take 6 trucks a week right now. P/fresh is not done by the reopen team so it never comes clean

When I left at 3:30 today I saw 5 carts of freight and 3 carts of trash. Flow had been gone for 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back