Archived Does your store have the cameras at the electronics counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store used to have the cameras at the counter in the electronics, but they recently moved them to one of the aisles.

We still have cameras at the electronics boat, but I believe we're getting an electronics remodel soon so there's no telling where they'll end up.

My store still has the boat setup with the cameras and tablets on it. I got excited during the latest transition when they sent us signing and planograms for cameras and tablets in-aisle, but it was a mistake on their part.

Now I get to wait for MySupport to fix the mess and send the right signing.

Nope, we've got the boat without cameras...hoping for the e&e remodel next. Once they get mobile straight.

I think we still had the "camera boat" when I started, but for the last few years, they've been in an aisle. A tall aisle out of view of the boat, because that totally makes sense. We just finished our E&E remodel, so I have no idea where the hell they are now.

I think we still had the "camera boat" when I started, but for the last few years, they've been in an aisle. A tall aisle out of view of the boat, because that totally makes sense. We just finished our E&E remodel, so I have no idea where the hell they are now.

The fitbits being in sporting goods are going to kill me. Im AP and we have an issue where I am for those. the store decided to set an endcap just now and I moved a camera but we all know that wont stop anything.

We haven't had cameras in the electronics boat since the pFresh remodel over five years ago.

Now that I think about it, that must've been when ours moved. At first, they moved to an aisle next to the boat, but then they moved to a tall aisle because logic.

Now that I think about it, that must've been when ours moved. At first, they moved to an aisle next to the boat, but then they moved to a tall aisle because logic.
Ours too, but at least the backroom door is in the same aisle and used frequently.
Secretly same store.
We opened with them not on the boat (pfresh since day 1)and moved then the same place...only so many choices for store type.

My STarget had them their when it was opened, but after a couple years it moved to an isle further away. Last electronics set moves it again to another far away isle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back