Archived Does your store play music throughout the store now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell not the bathrooms. They're the only truly quiet spot in the entire store. There's the same 20-30 song rotation in the rest of the place and the bathroom's the only escape from it.

If they ever put music in my store it will be a negative effect towards the guests I feel. Million dollar homes a few miles away and most guests are over 35, they don't want to hear that shit. People have already complained about other stores in the district playing garbage while they shop, most guests find it distracting.

My store just started playing music throughout the store.
Music? Only if you count the "Little Mermaid - Part of your World" advertisement that plays every two minutes over in electronics!

We got ours after the remodel. Same crap day after day. Not enough of a mix of older songs and the newer crap i generally don’t like. I feel like the old lady screaming at the kids to get off my lawn but some of the stuff they play makes me wonder if I’m at a target or a rave.

My store has music now too. We get a lot of "new country" style music as well as all the usual popular pop songs. With the exception of the country music it's not too terrible.

And that fucking meet me in the middle song by zedd and Marren Morris. I thought I was done with that after it stopped being a thing on the electronics tvs.

My store has music now too. We get a lot of "new country" style music as well as all the usual popular pop songs. With the exception of the country music it's not too terrible.

And that fucking meet me in the middle song by zedd and Marren Morris. I thought I was done with that after it stopped being a thing on the electronics tvs.

Don't hate on New Country.

High Horse by Kacey Musgraves is a bop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back