Archived Doing the right thing or mind my own business

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... what do you do when you ..... and 7 other people have hard evidence and the leader is screwing two tm? ..... and disgustingly has involved their children as in they come along and wait for this leader to do their nastiness in the store while they wait AND they know what their parent is doing?

Bullshit. Your post is complete bullshit. God damn gossip...
So 8 people have hard evidence that a 'leader' is screwing 2 TMs? You and these 7 people have talked to the kids to find out they know the leader is having sex at Target with 2 people? The whole group of 8 just hang out while the leader takes his sex TMs to the office? No one has called the hotline? No one has called the STL/DTL (in case you say it's the STL)? No one has been to HR?
More like you and some of your friends like to gossip.
Look, sex happens, sometimes in the store...nevermind, you'll make up more bullshit.

38179407.jpg

Had a ETL LOG screwing around with a flow team member. I saw what it did to his wife and kids when she found out. I will never keep silent again. I would call the hotline and let them know what is going on. It will be investigated. They can't stop them from being creeps but they can move one of them to a different store.

Ok to answer the call on bs. Yes hard evidence. A couple took pics. No joke. I was shocked. The day, the sons were in the store wandering around I said hi and asked what they were up to and they said waiting on their dad to finish seeing his gf. I caught up with an etl to walk br and we caught the guy and girl groping and making out. No sex. Just yuckiness.
AP has something too while observing a theif on camera. The district mgr surprised visited my store and caught the too in the br as well then told me.
All this is apparently being presented to HR in the next few days. Some snap chats were saved too that I saw.

Look. I don't care what ppl do. Do it on your own time and not in the store. This guy is a LEADER and perception is reality and the morale is bad already. Ppl aren't taking him serious and he is married. Give me a break. It's just making things unnecessarily complicated.

If your so upset call the Hotline. Not sure how the guy still has a job if the DM caught him anyway.

I'd stay out of it. Not worth the hassle. The only time I ever bring up someone else to an LOD is if it's something that might directly effect me. Seeing a team member park near the entrance or take a 25 minute break isn't something that makes me want to run to an LOD. If the building was on fire, I MIGHT bring it up to an LOD.

There is a person in my store that just became etl.Well he has had an ongoing thing with a team member that he was in charge of as a srtl.No actual evidence but I have seen and heard enough to know . Apparently it has even happened in an office at the store.Normally I mind my own business but he has a woman and kids at home.Been through that same thing and it makes me sick.

Stay out of it. Trust me.

Based on all of your info @iworkatthebullseye , I don't think you should get involved. Not sure what your motive is with this situation.

So all you have is gossip? Stay out of it...all it will do is make you look bad.
This. If gossip was true, than I have had an affair with half of the ETL staff, 2 TLs, and about a dozen sales floor TMs over the course of 8 years. Apparently, it's impossible for a male and female to take lunch/breaks together without people assuming something is going on.
This. I've gone out for lunch/etc. with female TMs before, and I always got piercing stares from half the Female TMs. And before you know it I'll get wind of rumors saying that I'm hooking up with them.

Gotta take the gossip with a grain of salt sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean no disrespect but the whole situation is sounding like a soap opera!

It doesn't take a lot for such gossip to spread to the STL and other ETLs, and an investigation to be conducted.

I had a ETL-HL that got busted for having relations with a TM in his office.

It's all being handled at this point.
Mr guilty is mad and threatening to transfer. I'm staying in my corner.

Anyhoo... as far as gossip goes. I can't even have a disagreement with an etl on the floor without people going around saying that we are breaking up. It's stupidity.

The thing is Target is one big soap opera. One store I was in, the STL had slept with all the team leads. Not speculation, confirmed. He actually bragged about it. 2 of the ETLs also made the rounds. Again bragging. As long as the numbers are green, the higher ups will forgive anything.

Please follow the advice I posted from the great Alonzo Harris.

If you don't have credible proof, that means proof you can show to an ETL, HR ETL, or hotline or corporate, then leave it alone.

It's not worth creating more drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back