Answered Domestics RFID Issues/Help

Now, I used to do RFID scan in our store when it first started, I had to scan everything. (Hardlines, Electronics, and Softlines) I hadn't been doing it for a long while. At that time I was working backroom and then I was a closing expert. Now for the last 7-8 months I'm back on the Inbound Team and doing the RFID scan again. Now in the past I no problem getting it to 94-96%, but the last few months I've struggled to get the Domestics scan even up to 90% (as the domestics scan is my only RFID responsibility). It's been in the late 80's the past few months. I had almost everything at 90% the two times I tried it this week but bath was at 60% and Fan Central was low also at 49%. I got Fan Central up to 85% finally, but usually I have no issues getting it to 100% every time. The two times it did it this week (which I didn't submit) I only got 83-84%. Anybody have any suggestions or know anything that has helped them? This has been a struggle for months like I said and nothing seems to help. (Fast/slow, using a ladder or wave in the backroom it doesn't seem to matter) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

So your saying don't mention I asked for help online? Also when you scan who fast or slow should you go. My ETL scanned last week and came to the conclusion that slower was better. Which is what I did today. Took me an hour on the sales floor and 30 min in the backroom.
It shouldn’t be more than an hour tops . When you scan the Backroom you should lifts the Waco’s as the metal interferes with the rfid. Basically you should scan as you would give blessing in the form of a cross and then move on to the next 4ft

It shouldn’t be more than an hour tops . When you scan the Backroom you should lifts the Waco’s as the metal interferes with the rfid. Basically you should scan as you would give blessing in the form of a cross and then move on to the next 4ft
What if the stuff in the back room isn't in wacos?

If you haven’t submitted the rfid this week you can go ahead and try the tips . You gonna have to submit it by Friday 5pm anyway. Then just work the reject report within 24h before your next scan to give time to counts to be updated

If you haven’t submitted the rfid this week you can go ahead and try the tips . You gonna have to submit it by Friday 5pm anyway. Then just work the reject report within 24h before your next scan to give time to counts to be updated
Try the tips of working the reject report?

Just two weeks ago was the first week I've just scanned it separately as I used to do back in the day. My SD said to just put it on my U boat and have it scan while I'm working truck push.

Try the tips of working the reject report?
Meaning scan as you would give blessings in the form of a cross un and down than sideways , when you get to the Backroom lift Waco’s were metal is present . Either way you gonna have to submit your scan tomorrow or you will be on compliance . Then wait 24h and work the reject report that should update the counts before your next scan. Also if you do it while truck unload is happening wait until truck is all done

How should I approach them about it tomorrow? I'm tired of having these issues with RFID every week.
You could always say you reached out to some of your peers from other stores and they mentioned something about a reject report that you are not aware of and if they could expand on that so you have a better understanding how to do your scan

Meaning scan as you would give blessings in the form of a cross un and down than sideways , when you get to the Backroom lift Waco’s were metal is present . Either way you gonna have to submit your scan tomorrow or you will be on compliance . Then wait 24h and work the reject report that should update the counts before your next scan. Also if you do it while truck unload is happening wait until truck is all done
Metal like where there shelves are held up? If something straddles that area lift the waco? and if there is no waco it's fine?

I was doing both today. Both up and down and sideways depending on if there was a shelf or not vs pegs. I still don't know where 40% of the bath stuff it was missing was at. What's an obtainable goal for domestics or any RFID scan?

You could always say you reached out to some of your peers from other stores and they mentioned something about a reject report that you are not aware of and if they could expand on that so you have a better understanding how to do your scan
That sounds like a better response. I'll try that. All they can say is either we know about that or they don't know about that and they'll look into it or tech me about it.

There was an issue with hand towels and washcloths not being EPC tagged. It has been reported and should be fixed. Your scores should recover if that was the case

Back