Archived Double shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santee

Planogram
I work overnight BR and saw an opening for dayside BR. I was wondering if it is possible to work both day and night shifts?

Sorry if its been posted, I am on mobile .

As long as your workday doesn't exceed 8 hours so you don't hit overtime I think.

Double check with your HR but I think each store has slightly different rules. My store says you can work a 15 hour shift max because they didn't want us to wear ourselves out. We also have no daily overtime laws here. Where as other stores might have daily overtime rules...

My store will only let us do 10-14 max they don't want us to take a third lunch or work too long. That could be a rough shift but if your up for it talk to hr

My store will only let us do 10-14 max they don't want us to take a third lunch or work too long. That could be a rough shift but if your up for it talk to hr

The real problem comes when you are trying to figure out if you should punch out for a fifth lunch or go home... only had to make that decision twice, it was go home both times!

The real problem comes when you are trying to figure out if you should punch out for a fifth lunch or go home... only had to make that decision twice, it was go home both times!

Why?! Work life balance my friend don't go crazy! I'm sure your dedication is appreciated but at the same time at some point you become a sleepless zombie and are not useful unless you get sleep. Take care of your self target will be there tomorrow :)

Why?! Work life balance my friend don't go crazy! I'm sure your dedication is appreciated but at the same time at some point you become a sleepless zombie and are not useful unless you get sleep. Take care of your self target will be there tomorrow :)

trust me I try to balance it.. It didn't help the situation that I took all the lunches around the 4-5 hour mark (kinda inflates the number) but its only happened twice in two years. Otherwise its only about once every month that I have to take more than one lunch (unless the OT doors swing open, though I usually do about 15 hours when that happens)

I work overnight BR and saw an opening for dayside BR. I was wondering if it is possible to work both day and night shifts?

Sorry if its been posted, I am on mobile .

Are you thinking of applying for an open position in your store? or just looking to fill in for another TM whose not there? I don't think they would allow you to hold "two positions" at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back