Double trucks weekly

We have double trucks at least once a week and no less than 7 trucks a week. Yet no double of workers to help! So many have left our store in the past month...both Lods,3 team leads ( people who had been with Target 20+ years)and scores of others. It's overwhelming to deal with the outrageous expectations these days. It's unattainable! I have been at my location for 4 years. I'm ready to leave. Anyone else have these issues?

We have double trucks at least once a week and no less than 7 trucks a week. Yet no double of workers to help! So many have left our store in the past month...both Lods,3 team leads ( people who had been with Target 20+ years)and scores of others. It's overwhelming to deal with the outrageous expectations these days. It's unattainable! I have been at my location for 4 years. I'm ready to leave. Anyone else have these issues?
Yup to all of the above.

Depends on your volume. Some smaller stores still only recieve a 5-6 trucks a week.

I miss the days of 3 trucks a week outside of Q4 where we actually had time to clean up between trucks. Now we just scramble madly to unload, play musical pallets, and hope like hell we get the sweep loaded before the next truck gets delivered. All in the span of a mere 5 hours some days.

2 a night if we're lucky, 3's the norm, quads once/week, hiring up for pentas (sextas if the cards fall right).

We get at least two a day. Sometimes three. This isn’t normal?
Depends on your area really. My area I have 12 targets in less then 30 minutes of each other. We are all roughly around the 40-60 million range. So less volume per store but more per area since it's densely populated. Issues with my store is that we have a truck every day maybe a double or 2 a week rn but only have 5 tms a day for inbound if we are lucky and 2-4 pushers between gm and home/seasonal. Very little wiggle room and the areas not dealing with truck freight like zone pulls set workload and pricing are suffering for it.

The store I work at struggles with two trucks. Three trucks at our store will commence the apocalypse.
The triples I've done at my store go better then the doubles because they actually schedule it more like a double or triple. Doubles now are just scheduled like a normal trucks and they just expect us to catch up later which is just impossible

Back