Dress code change

Maybe it’s red and white. It will be interesting to see. I’ve known my HR a long time and she usually reads things with a fine tooth comb.

Who the hell wants to shop in a stuffy warm store?? I don't! If not the team members, they should think of the guests!

I personally find the “no black jeans” ridiculous.
Lmao. Some new hire got into it with our etl hr the other day. " you know you can't wear black jeans right? " "uh uh. I checked with other tm they said it was good"
"I talked to them about how black isn't acceptable. "
Like the new tm just couldn't say the magic words "my apologies, ill wear blue next time"
Hell etl hr even offered to BUY THEM BLUE JEANS.
and the kid was like nahhhh.

Like 2 days in the building and your crossing the only lead that everyone knows you shouldn't.

Being a Receiver it would be nice to be able to wear shorts where there’s no fan or air conditioning all day.
I'd like to have the ability, but probably wouldn't most days... our back room is such a mess I don't know if I'd have any skin left on my legs after 6 hours back there

I can't get past that you said you heard it at a huddle. My store hasn't had a huddle in about three years !

Curious if under Accessories it lists scarves then. Because that would be the same issue.

How the hell am I supposed to stay warm with nothing keeping my neck covered!? Even with that I struggle most days. 🫤

Fuck the no hoodies. I wear red hoodies all the time in the winter. Of course, I'm not real concerned about enforcement of this at my store. My ETL wears jeans with big holes all the time and has a very loose definition of red such that burnt orange = fall red. Go ahead write me up for wearing a red hoodie I bought at the store.

Fuck the no hoodies. I wear red hoodies all the time in the winter. Of course, I'm not real concerned about enforcement of this at my store. My ETL wears jeans with big holes all the time and has a very loose definition of red such that burnt orange = fall red. Go ahead write me up for wearing a red hoodie I bought at the store.
A few of the night shift have been around long enough to have official target store number hoodies... never got flak for that lol

It's incredibly stupid to have hooded garments listed as something not to wear when they have red hoodies available on the bullseye shop- My SD has one. That he wears. To work. 🤔🙄

I don't see anything in there that looks different from what it has said in the past.
LMAO my SD wears hoodies as well as all of the ETL's (including HR) and the TL's all got red hoodies for Christmas. AND what about those state hoodies? 😂

I wear hoodies and will continue to do so until it's not freezing anymore. They've lost their whole minds.

Also, I've always thought it's ridiculous they'll allow skirts all day long but not longer shorts?! Logic, please come join the Target board room.

Back