Archived Dress code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not allowed to wear shorts at work?i work in the backroom and this summer was hotter than usual.whats up with the target vests are we allowed to wear any color shirt under it?

With the vest at our store its kind of an emergency use only (called in a TM who didn't have time to go home and change or a starbucks TM coming out to the sales floor), I know in California and Washington the labor laws are a bit different and you are allowed to wear whatever you want under the vest. Shorts are pretty much reserved for cart attendants only; unless you have a laid back STL. If your backroom is too hot make sure to have your TL/ETL partner with facility management. The SFT can take temp/humidity measurements and if its not within a certain range they can have corporate authorize temperature overrides.

unless it changed, the shorts policy when I worked for them was it had to be khaki as well. so no black, gray or cameo shorts.

No shorts except for cart attendant. I wish they could wear tank tops too, poor guys. This has been a Very hot summer!

We do allow capris as long as they cover the knee.

we can wear only pants at our store or skirts if you don't wear pants, the skirts have to be a little past knee length. shorts are for kart attendants only. our backroom is always hot i swear they don't turn on the ac back there at all. if you are working overnight you are allowed street pants and a red shirt. anything can go jeans sweet pants as long as you have a red shirt. you can wear any colored shirt under a short sleeve ( winter or a vest but the outside shirt has to be red)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back