Archived Dropping Autofills at 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can that much shit need to go out when the store will be open for 4 more hours?

I was confused because if that much came out at 6, that would mean the floor was that empty and it would be like that every night. I'm sure it was just a lower trigger, which is still dumb.

Was this a regularly scheduled hourly caf or a manual caf? Regularly scheduled cafs that drop each hour pull stuff that is 70% empty or more. Manual cafs pull stuff that is only 30% empty. So there is a big difference between the two in the amount of stuff that comes out.

If that was an automatically dropped hourly caf, I haven't heard of those at 6pm. Cafs normally stop at 5, although I know that super high volume stores also have 7pm cafs.

Was this a regularly scheduled hourly caf or a manual caf? Regularly scheduled cafs that drop each hour pull stuff that is 70% empty or more. Manual cafs pull stuff that is only 30% empty. So there is a big difference between the two in the amount of stuff that comes out.

If that was an automatically dropped hourly caf, I haven't heard of those at 6pm. Cafs normally stop at 5, although I know that super high volume stores also have 7pm cafs.

ULV store that has autofills till six.
How can that much shit need to go out when the store will be open for 4 more hours?
Doesn't matter how long store is open. Things get sold, items get pulled. If zero items were sold from like 4:45-5:45 then the 6, oclock would be barely nothing. If Most product is sold during that period it can be biggest.

This was the Autofill. It was changed to drop at 6 pm instead of 6 am. Also dropped it at 7, 9, and 10:15. Sounds similar to manual CAF.

I supposing your dropping your autofills to clear the gun for Easter, because Target in their infinite wisdom cant figure out it would be more simple to just turn it off for a day rather then worry about caf pull timeliness. The triggers for the autofills are a bit different then the manuals but not all autofill triggers are at 70%. Some are at 35% to 45% for the high turn areas; hbo, food, chemicals a few others I cant remember.

We dropped ours at 7:30pm again at 9:30, 11:30 and for good measure 12:15am. Staged everything for Monday morning and went home, we beat the closers, they were still zoning when we left.

I guess this is why all the shelves in grocery are empty when I shop at night.

My store is only A+ and we have 7s. 6:00 is when the price changes drop, or if it's Friday or Saturday, backroom helps push if they're caught up on backstock. We rarely drop manual CAFs outside of Black Thursday/Friday.

My store is only A+ and we have 7s. 6:00 is when the price changes drop, or if it's Friday or Saturday, backroom helps push if they're caught up on backstock. We rarely drop manual CAFs outside of Black Thursday/Friday.

I was at an AA store and we only had 7pms during Back to School. Other than that, 5 was the last CAF. Granted I've been gone for 3 weeks now, so something may have changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back