Drug Test Question

So I shouldn’t be worried? I’m still not going to smoke just as a precaution, I would never go to work under the influence of anything.
A lot of tests can detect some drugs, especially marijuana, a month after you stop using it. At least one test can tell 6 months back. Skipping a few days will still have you busted.

Pot smoking isn’t an addiction, but I cannot go longer than a few days without it.

Really convinces me to support making it legal.
THC is addictive, just like nicotine is addictive. Those that smoke marijuana and say that it isn't addictive are fooling themselves. Those that have dodged addiction probably smoke too little on a regular basis to get hooked.

Wicked crazy idea....If you don’t want to fail a drug test, don’t do drugs.

I know it’s insane and completely out of this world...but believe me it really does work!

THC is addictive, just like nicotine is addictive. Those that smoke marijuana and say that it isn't addictive are fooling themselves. Those that have dodged addiction probably smoke too little on a regular basis to get hooked.

I actually just deleted that post. I figured it would lead to a debate that Commie would just end up shutting down lmao. I guess I was too slow :D

Last edited:
Wicked crazy idea....If you don’t want to fail a drug test, don’t do drugs.

I know it’s insane and completely out of this world...but believe me it really does work!

I actually just deleted that post. I figured it would lead to a debate that Commie would just end up shutting down lmao. I guess I was too slow :D

But a know-it-all needed you to know about how smart they are! ARENT YOU IMPRESSED?!?!?!?!!!!!!! VITAMIN D CURES DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!

a month after you stop using it.
It all depends on the amount you've been smoking. A joint or two once a month? You're clean after a week. Two joints a day? At least 30 days, even longer to be on the safe side. You can trust me - I'm an expert.

Currently no drug testing for position hire company wide.

This right is currently only reserved by the company and signed off by you in regards to injury concerns in protecting the integrity of relations and unemployment security. You will never have to do something in any business that you dont agree to beforehand on paper. Read the rules kiddo

Or something like that. Sorry, I'm off for a week so I've been drinking. =D

Last edited:
This is Target. Drug tests cost money... 'nuff said.
drinkbeer.gif

I think that you have to be careful about that. You may lose your job if you're going to get caught. Nowadays the drug tests are very qualitative, and they can easily detect any prohibited substance that you have used for the last 6 months. You have to be very careful with that. One of my friends has already lost his job because he has failed this https://testcountry.com/collections/drug-tests-in-bulk drug test. Don't repeat his mistakes, dude.

Last edited:
We had a young buck get nailed doing a doobie outside the receiving door. AP danced him out the door. Looks great on their personal record. Asshole.

Back