Archived Dumb Guest Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
who claims that housewares and hardware are not close to each other,

I wonder if they were just confused about which Target location they're surveying. Housewares & hardware are on opposite sides of my store, but that's not the case for the Target a couple miles down the road.

Back when they used to post the comments on the board upstairs, my favorite one that I remember was "I bought a case of glass drinking cups, but when I brought them home they were plastic!" and then went on to rant about our deceptive business practices.

Back when they used to post the comments on the board upstairs, my favorite one that I remember was "I bought a case of glass drinking cups, but when I brought them home they were plastic!" and then went on to rant about our deceptive business practices.
Did they magically transform on their trip home? :p

My favorite one for my store was “the girls at customer service stood around for 10 minutes gossiping and refused to even acknowledge me and when they finally did they acted like I was bothering them and I did nothing to deserve such treatment” I laughed so hard when I read this

This kind of thing actually does happen frequently in retail, including at my store (though not quite for 10 minutes, but I assume most negative comments exaggerate).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back