Archived Dumb Guest Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my best day.

Just had a guest take the guest survey, they put us as a 0 for everything. Their reason, you may ask?

I quote: "u need 2 hire more africans"

Like, WTF? You dumbf*ck, you just fu*cked up my metrics. :(

/rant

as a White boy, I would have replied, "I don't get what you mean??? Everyone here at some point in time, came from Africa?

"Oh wait, sorry, I didn't realize you were referring to the color of my skin.".

as a White boy, I would have replied, "I don't get what you mean??? Everyone here at some point in time, came from Africa?

"Oh wait, sorry, I didn't realize you were referring to the color of my skin.".

Lmfao hahaha

We get alot of "Better than Walmart" or "Its Target, duh"

This is why I don't trust these surveys as being a reflection of what is happening in our stores. Target is now all about guest service and raising our scores, however, just from this post we can see how this survey is inaccurate. People are more likely to complain than to compliment an employee.

Q: How likely are you to recommend Target to a friend or family member?
A: NOT AT ALL LIKELY (I don't have any friends)

Interaction with employees while shopping: They were so friendly and cheerful that it gave me a contact high. NOT AT ALL SATISFIED!
Interaction with employees during checkout: I tried to return an airbed that I skeeted on but they wouldn't allow it. NOT AT ALL SATISFIED!
Finding product(s) you intended to buy: I wanted to buy Battletoads but it wasn't in stock. NOT AT ALL SATISFIED!
Wait time at checkout: About half the estimated age of the Universe. NOT AT ALL SATISFIED!

Q: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about your experience?
A: NO, I've already relived the trauma enough.

Q: May we contact you if we need to clarify or discuss any of your answers?
A: My lawyer will be contacting YOU very shortly.

Not my best day.

Just had a guest take the guest survey, they put us as a 0 for everything. Their reason, you may ask?

/rant
Fu*ck your metrics, you fu*king a*shole. Shove those up your As*.

/disgusted.

Not my best day.

/rant
Darn, maybe the next one eh, buddy :)

I don't hate you.
I hate getting a stack of reports telling me you are being a huge throbbing Brighton Rock.
Then I have to come here and play, did he or didn't he, because it's pretty feather plucking clear that you are being the worst kind of pain in the bottle and glass.
I'm arsed if I do and I'm arsed if I don't, so bollocks to you for putting me in this position.

If you are too much of a merchant banker to come up with creative ways to tell people that they've pissed you off, I'm sorry.
This board doesn't need more contentious Jackson Pollacks.

I don't hate you.
I hate getting a stack of reports telling me you are being a huge throbbing Brighton Rock.
Then I have to come here and play, did he or didn't he, because it's pretty feather plucking clear that you are being the worst kind of pain in the bottle and glass.
I'm arsed if I do and I'm arsed if I don't, so bollocks to you for putting me in this position.

If you are too much of a merchant banker to come up with creative ways to tell people that they've pissed you off, I'm sorry.
This board doesn't need more contentious Jackson Pollacks.

Jackson Pollacks art is garbage anyway.

I was threatened with a bad survey bc I didn’t accept a coupon. Hashtag OhWell.
Someone actually called guest relations because we didn’t accept 4 manf. coupons on one bottle of dish soap and told them that we were racially profiling her. It was a big deal

Someone actually called guest relations because we didn’t accept 4 manf. coupons on one bottle of dish soap and told them that we were racially profiling her. It was a big deal

Yes, the POS rejected the 2nd-4th coupons due to the guest's race, not because there weren't any matching items. I hate when the register I'm on that day is a racist!

Last edited:
Can't the surveys just have template statements. Some of the spelling and grammar on those are just 2nd grade level. Love it when they use ASCII text and CAPITALIZE WHOLE STATEMENTS.

My favorite one for my store was “the girls at customer service stood around for 10 minutes gossiping and refused to even acknowledge me and when they finally did they acted like I was bothering them and I did nothing to deserve such treatment” I laughed so hard when I read this

Someone on Yelp just said our store is clean. It's most certainly not, not with the remodel.

And then there's the blatant lying guests, who claims that housewares and hardware are not close to each other, and that there was construction. Which, on a Saturday, there most certainly was not

Sometimes when I fill out the survey I will make outrageous comments. Like so and so should be top less or like if Target considers me a guest where is my cofffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back