Team Voice Survey

I commented during my review how we don't have enough workers on the floor, so my answers regarding workload and resources might give it away. But I don't care at this point.
Lol. Pretty sure most team members responded the same.

Everyone is given the opportunity to but, not everyone does. My HR said it was optional.

They only say that when they know the results are going to be a shitshow.
They get a nice pat on the head for having everyone fill one out so there have to be pretty solid reasons for not encouraging otherwise.

I am struggling with the decision to do this survey. I see no progress in fixing the issues we have brought up in the previous years. I see a complete lack of understanding by the majority of ETLs on basic concepts of management let alone leadership.

The TLs, ETLs and the STL treat the standard TMs like serfs or peons, like years of practical experience does not matter up against their 2 weeks of poor training at a process that is known not to work yet Brother Brian and his acolytes of sub mediocrity demand we press on down the slippery slope of ruin.

I just wish our voices were listened to. The hear us they just don’t listen or care. And after all the effort put in I no longer feel that it is necessary seeing all that get out of it is some cold soggy pizza.

in effect do better Corporate you are failing us. And that will lead to disaster.

I am struggling with the decision to do this survey. I see no progress in fixing the issues we have brought up in the previous years. I see a complete lack of understanding by the majority of ETLs on basic concepts of management let alone leadership.

The TLs, ETLs and the STL treat the standard TMs like serfs or peons, like years of practical experience does not matter up against their 2 weeks of poor training at a process that is known not to work yet Brother Brian and his acolytes of sub mediocrity demand we press on down the slippery slope of ruin.

I just wish our voices were listened to. The hear us they just don’t listen or care. And after all the effort put in I no longer feel that it is necessary seeing all that get out of it is some cold soggy pizza.

in effect do better Corporate you are failing us. And that will lead to disaster.
see comment below

I didn't take it.

How is it anonymous?

Don't you login with your TM number?
Store leadership doesn't get to see who said what, that's how it's anonymous. They receive a dashboard that breaks down scores by department and question/topic.

If they really wanted to, the HQ analysts could probably dig up who said what, but I doubt they'd put effort into that unless something was said that's concerning to the well-being of someone or something ethics related.

y’all are so paranoid. It’s hilarious!! You log in so target knows you took the survey, so you can’t take it again. Your actual answers are compiled by a 3rd party. No one has ever been fired or retaliated against for their survey, as no one in the store sees how you answered.

Stores that aren’t pushing everyone to take the survey, have a dsd that doesn’t care. Most stores are persuaded to have better participation than last year, by their dsd. Plus the more participation, they’re hoping for a higher positive score. Lmao. Jokes on them.

Back