Archived E2E Moves-> ->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodwest6532

Many hats worn
How many stores doing this new E2E
Have moved their Price Change Tm's and POG TM's along with Leads to the sales floor?

We have moved some of them. Signing stayed the same, and I can't imagine that going away. BR has Electronics. 2 of the price changers went to depts, and 1 stayed price change. Still have PPTL, and his poggers are scheduled in different areas depending on workload.

Price change team still handles price change at my store. They actually have to pull their own batches now.

Pretty much all departments converted for us. Our PPTL pretty much stayed the same though and does the transitions but any price change, revisions, or sales planners are done by the E2E department. Signing stayed the same but they don't get the hours like they use to. They always seem to have a backflow of workload.

Our store is org chart 4 and we are the only one our size in our district still doing modernization. We brought back the pog team and pricing. We are bringing back instocks and we have some backroom people just for the extra help. But we have had such great sales comps that we aren't going back to the old way. Our guest experience has gone way up, with tons of guest compliments. So we have had such a positive experience we won't be going back. We are getting seven trucks a week, with Monday and Friday being double trucks. We are handling it well, and very little gets left over for the next day.

At my store softlines is the only area that is totally E2E. Struggling there the past few weeks, due to extra trucks, POG/price workload, and attendance issues though. Pricing and POG, do their usual work in hardlines. Just trained my teams in grocery, beauty, and electronics to complete their own RIGs. Still trying to hire a few more team members for softlines and beauty (experts, as the team there doesn't know much about the products there).

Can someone please explain what e2e is?

Simply it's having each department own the whole process for their department.

Instead of flow team, backroom team, price change, Plano and hardlines all touching items before they go to the floor. One person on one team is doing everything taking ownership of the item from end (truck) to end (shelf)

There's a huge thread on it at the main board for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back