Archived Easter is coming (what are you guys out of?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed we're low on those Peeps bunnies on a stick. idt I've INFed anything in Easter, though. I'm sure that'll change this week 😄

Must be out of these cause I haven’t seen any lately.

57181905_973000296242208_7995139238490275840_o.jpg

Y’all might as well give away your damn eggs for free, selling them for so cheap gd

We are basically out of the shitty Easter basket toys and dollar candy on the back wall. We have multiple pallets of starbursts jellybeans still. Lmao. They just don’t sell at my store.
We have a ton of starburst jelly beans too

Peeps and those crunchy red anise flavored things share the unique distinction of being the only candy to cause me to forcefully projectile vomit while sober

Don't know what we are out of since there are random pallets everywhere of Easter candy. I have been during slow times on OPU I have been grabbing cases of candy and pushing it out. It isn't making much of a dent but that just tells me its selling.

Surprisingly, nothing. We’ve started to purge seasonal from its backroom locations to fill endcaps and the big baskets. It’s going fast for sure. Every OPU I’ve had to fill is mostly Easter candy with multiple eaches.

Patience

I'm out of Patience
I had this same thought the moment I saw the thread title. I had a guest in my line complaining that she couldn't find more than one package of sour watermelon Peeps. I call my GSA to check his zebra. Within five minutes, he had the two additional packages that the guest requested. There was literally a shelf full of them on the Y wall across from Bullseye's Playground.

Peeps and those crunchy red anise flavored things share the unique distinction of being the only candy to cause me to forcefully projectile vomit while sober
Brachs pumpkin shaped candy corn. It is illegal in most states to consume if you are under the age of 87. Little known fact.

I had this same thought the moment I saw the thread title. I had a guest in my line complaining that she couldn't find more than one package of sour watermelon Peeps. I call my GSA to check his zebra. Within five minutes, he had the two additional packages that the guest requested. There was literally a shelf full of them on the Y wall across from Bullseye's Playground.
Mine was "out of fucks".

out of nothing got tons of EGGS... tons of HAMS !!

TPC is my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back