Archived Easter plu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easter stuff in my store is still ringing at full price. The grannies are not happy. Anybody else have this snafu or is it just my store.

It was on work bench this morning. Technical issue.. Fixed in my store...

Ours was fixed around 8 am.

I was pacing back and forth (on the wave) waiting for my opening to throw up clearance bubbles up.

Target wastes so much time on needless managing. I once had an ETL, gone now of course, lecture me on answering another tm's question. He said, "I was watching you when you answered Tina's question. You stopped working and looked at her." Really? But screw up the pricing on the whole business = no big deal.

Our pricing TM noticed immediately when they came in at 6. Cashiers and GSAs were informed as they came in. Didn't seem to cause many issues.

So.....can I go buy discount candy today, or not?

It was communicated around 6 or 7 AM that all cashiers would have to manually correct the prices. Wasn't around the front long enough today to see how well that worked out for the SCO crowd. Sure they weren't too pleasant.

Pretty sure every time recently this has happened, I have gotten better deals than I should have. Today, the cashier was rounding up to figure out the discount, so I got slightly more off than I would if it had rung up correctly. And last holiday it happened, the store hadn't realized the pricing issue was fixed so the cashiers were still manually discounting, so I got everything WAY cheaper, closer to 75% off instead of 50%.

I love how doesn't matter what holiday- Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day or Easter; there's that one guest that tries to pick out the candy in grocery and tries to get 30% off. Sadly some cashiers do it too....

So I found the Hershey kisses that were carrot cake flavored.

Where the fuck were these the entire time this was set?? I don't recall seeing them

Hopefully close the compacter. Those Cupcake Kisses however for Valentines day (Confetti Cake Flavor) OMFG.

We had a guest freak out, I mean call AP right now freak out because her cashier rang up one clearance item and it came up at full price this morning. The poor guy didn't even get a chance to say that he's going to mark it down before she literally screamed at him. I heard it in TSC. People!

Target wastes so much time on needless managing. I once had an ETL, gone now of course, lecture me on answering another tm's question. He said, "I was watching you when you answered Tina's question. You stopped working and looked at her." Really? But screw up the pricing on the whole business = no big deal.
What was even wrong with that? I mean the way you answered?

We had a guest freak out, I mean call AP right now freak out because her cashier rang up one clearance item and it came up at full price this morning. The poor guy didn't even get a chance to say that he's going to mark it down before she literally screamed at him. I heard it in TSC. People!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT MARKED DOWN HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT MARKED DOWN IT'S NOT EASTER ANYMORE IS IT NO IT'S NOT WHY IS IT NOT MARKED DOWN YOU STUPID CASHIER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back