Easter week Extremely Busy as Hell

regular candy aisles getting wiped out too.

It was crazy yesterday and today. No Easter anything in seasonal. A few odds and ends at check lanes. I never ever thought we would sell thru everything because we never do. No clearance candy this year. I did opu for 2 bags last night, for myself lol, and got it this morning. They were on walkie at 11:30 calling all hands on deck. Line was back to Chem. Fucking ugly day

It was crazy yesterday and today. No Easter anything in seasonal. A few odds and ends at check lanes. I never ever thought we would sell thru everything because we never do. No clearance candy this year. I did opu for 2 bags last night, for myself lol, and got it this morning. They were on walkie at 11:30 calling all hands on deck. Line was back to Chem. Fucking ugly day
I audited all the Easter candy to zero earlier this week to help with INFs.

Thank GOD for Easter closure. Tonight was abstract levels of hell. Things got weird enough that I impulsively asked out a beautiful girl at checkout (something I would never do) and then went home and popped open a new bottle of blue cheese dressing that allegedly expired 30 months ago (it's fine).

Is this going to be the end of the madness.
or is spring and Mother’s Day going to be just as insane shopping??
Only 5 weeks till Mother’s Day

I really don't remember it either! Everyone keeps saying "We've always been closed on Easter!" but I swear we were open in 2019 (which would've been my first Easter there). I normally have a great memory, so I guess I'm Mandela Effecting myself 😄
I’ve been with target since early 90s. The stores have never been open on Easter.

Back