qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
So far busy as hell

Saturday March 28 sales 329k
Sunday March 29 sales 332k

So far today Monday March 30 sales around 140k

B195-C4-C3-3-F2-C-4-C1-E-81-C6-3-F14-D3-B07849.jpg

How busy is your store ?

We were actually a lot slower than the last 3 weekends. The last 3 weekends we got destroyed. I think it was a mixture of stimulus checks, tax returns, and finally nice weather that did it to us. We still made over sales (so we were busy), but it was so much more manageable and DUs weren’t even that insane (still had over 300 both days). I’m expecting the rest of the week to be rough though.

Crazy busy down here.
Stimulus checks, nice weather, Easter coming, gov lifting the mask mandate & allowing businesses to return to 100% capacity.

It has been wild for sure. With Easter coming, good weather, spring break, COVID anxiety decreasing for older folks, and stimulus money, it's all we can do to keep the front held together. I'm surprised sales aren't higher, even though we're destroying goals. Doesn't help that we just went full new POS a couple weeks ago, which is difficult for the older cashiers. So many flashing lights it's like a disco.

Wednesday was like Black Friday. Today Thursday it is like a Saturday due to the extreme cold wind and light snow flying around in the air.

We did like $230k tonight, I'm very tired lol
VERY little Easter left. 8 ft. Of bagged candy and peeps, NO bunnies, baskets, grass, eggs, toys.
‘Going to be a lot of annoyed guests tomorrow asking if “there’s any out back”. Like we’re hiding it !

You gotta love guests that are shocked at how little easter stuff we have left just 2 days before Easter. We don't even have the Easter stuff in seasonal anymore, it's all in a small section in bullseye lol.

Back