Archived Easter weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
29598253_741782956030611_8991304603621775297_n.jpg

Easter weekend is a high traffic weekend. Though not a Blackout weekend; time off is probably limited to FCFS.

I remember Easter being one of the holidays were most businesses would close except for fast food and gas stations. Grocery stores and some restaurants would be limited hours. About every place in my town was open for normal Sunday business.

Easter weekend is a high traffic weekend. Though not a Blackout weekend; time off is probably limited to FCFS.

I remember Easter being one of the holidays were most businesses would close except for fast food and gas stations. Grocery stores and some restaurants would be limited hours. About every place in my town was open for normal Sunday business.
Pretty much the whole guest service team and our best GSA asked for the Saturday before easter off and we all got it. I’m surprised the place didn’t burn down

I requested it off HELLA long ago so this was really nice. But I’m wondering if today is going to be crazy busy since people weren’t able to shop yesterday?

Probably depends if people are on spring break. Here, it’s business as usual w schools and workplaces.

We got two trucks last night and push was a disaster. There were a dozen carts of reshop and a bunch of domestics pulls when I got in at 5 and the store was a mess. Fortunately we had 3 HL floor folks plus a guy specifically on pulls, so we at least got the pulls & reshop done and I got about 2/3 of the way through zone (including a good stint on the registers). Oy vey.

The bright side was that BR put a bunch of pallets of Opalhouse out on the floor so about half of the endcaps were covered by pallets, so no zoning those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back