"Education Assistance"

So I talked to my HR, and I got the college reimbursement thingy, and I did everything it said to do, so I watched a video on how to do it, but I can't input my information, and school starts on the 23rd. Does anyone have any information or should I call the number on the PDF? also on top of that, Target is moving from 'bright horizons' to 'target.guildeducation.com'

So I talked to my HR, and I got the college reimbursement thingy, and I did everything it said to do, so I watched a video on how to do it, but I can't input my information, and school starts on the 23rd. Does anyone have any information or should I call the number on the PDF? also on top of that, Target is moving from 'bright horizons' to 'target.guildeducation.com'

This isn't the place to go for that kind of info I'm afraid.
Call the number.
Talk to HR again.
There might be someone here with suggestions but we aren't an official site and it sounds like you need to get this fixed pronto.

The new plan is open to team members on the first day of employment apart from Seasonals, On-Demand, and Interns. This applies to Stores, HQ, and DCs.
Partial school list, complete list in September

Last edited:
Back