Archived Tuition assistance/reimbursement

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
anyone here applied for getting or have ever gotten the tuition reimbursement / assistance ? If so is it a difficult process?

anyone here applied for getting or have ever gotten the tuition reimbursement / assistance ? If so is it a difficult process?
You need approval by spot, first. Since You work at a DC, please contact hr with a copy of your classes you are taking. Once approved, you will get up to 3k or 5k back. I can't remember the exact amount. A store regular tm can't applied for this program anymore.

Here is the list of folks who can get it.

The following folks qualified:
Store:
APS, Sr APS , PMT, property mgt tm, & tl's.
Regular tm - no.
DC:
Regular tm(not seasonal)
Hq:
Regular tm(not seasonal)

Last edited:
Max Amts:
3k for undergrad stuff
4k for grad stuff
5k for masters
Grades must be higher than c minus, too.
Call tmsc 800-394-1885 for more info.
But use ehr or targetpayandbenefits.com, first.
I hope this helps!

I'm at the dc and I know of two people already who have it, they are getting 3,000 a year so far but they weren't very clear on how easy it was to be approved I. Had heard rumors that before they changed and outsourced the process it was almost impossible to get

I'm at the dc and I know of two people already who have it, they are getting 3,000 a year so far but they weren't very clear on how easy it was to be approved I. Had heard rumors that before they changed and outsourced the process it was almost impossible to get
Ask your hr or call tmsc.

I believed they changed the rules and it has to be a "B" and above now, but call TMSC to be sure :)
A "B"?!?! I'm praying for 70s these days in school...id ask THEM to work full time and go to school full time and still pull off a "B"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back