Archived eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
I have worked at Target for many years, many workstations. Target is starting to burn me out, or at least I think so. I almost don't even care what going on in the store. A college degree is what this team member does have. I should somehow find a better job.

Internal work issues are part to blame. With exception of a team lead, none of my coworkers talk to me; one team member said because Iam in my own world, whatever thaft means. Also, my etl pulls his shirt up, exposing his chest, which I find as an odd act.

I just don't feel like I belong there.

Last edited:
Is he hot?
Sorry.....still reeling from the flabby guy in a tank top who was hanging over my counter yesterday. Yecch!

wait, yeah, is he hot? because like that totally changes things....
but yeah i feel like ive been burned to the ground and back and ive only been at target for like a year? it's just one of those jobs that im only keeping because one it's flexible with hours and i need to pay for school

Is he hot?
Sorry.....still reeling from the flabby guy in a tank top who was hanging over my counter yesterday. Yecch!
He's thin. I don't go for his type so I can't really tell you.

Wow now that would make my day.. no fun allowed and surprised the hot line has not been called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back