Archived eHR not letting me complete w2 form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just HRTM's that can get access to your info via the employee number. Is that correct @HRZone ?

Correct. Your employee number wouldn't do much good to someone at another store other than trying to commit discount fraud maybe and even that is a stretch. Most cashier's don't enter a tm number on a discount for someone they don't know.

I'm just worried about someone being able to see my personal info and ssn but I'm probably just overly paranoid

yeah, you're right... and wouldn't they need the discount card anyway? I saw a post on here I think about someone's friend memorizing the number and using it to get discounts, so hopefully that doesn't happen

I guess some random person on here or the other website would have no reason to use my numbers for a discount, especially if like 99% of people reading these things has their own numbers and card. I don't want to get fired over someone using my numbers, and I have no clue why anyone who is employed would use someone else's.

@HRLady it was only my first day, do people come in often without an employee discount card? Or try to give numbers with no card?

@HRLady it was only my first day, do people come in often without an employee discount card? Or try to give numbers with no card?

Stores aren't supposed to just type in employee numbers. They are supposed to scan the barcode on the discount card.

With that said, not everyone always follows the rules. They might just enter it for you if they recognize you at your own store.

Other stores who don't know who you are require the card.

I, myself, play it safe and require everyone to present me the discount card at checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back