Archived eHr system not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a week since the eHr is down and not loading when I try to sign in to check on my schedule and use the perks for a discount.

Are you all having any problems with the hr portal not loading?

Ehr is up. Try using target.com, team members services, then ehr. No access to my time can be done.

Ehr is up. Try using target.com, team members services, then ehr. No access to my time can be done.

Still not working for me. I can login, but when I click the eHR link after logging in, I just get a blank page that eventually times out. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox, & even IE. Not sure what the deal is.

Same thing here, I do have macbook air laptop that has settings under "develop" where I can click on "user agent". User agent has list of window programs I can use. I picked "google chrome" for windows which usually works with the eHr. That is what I do when am at home, not at work. At this time, it's been a week that it would not load just like what you described.

I don't always use Target's pcs because the internet is slow there. :(

Still not working for me. I can login, but when I click the eHR link after logging in, I just get a blank page that eventually times out. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox, & even IE. Not sure what the deal is.

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back