Archived eHR website access/login

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife went through orientation last night and I'm trying to help her get into the eHR website so she can setup direct deposit, etc. She called the CSC and the system generated a new password for her. She was able to initially login and go through the security questions and change her password. However, it eventually brings her to a page that says "access denied"...before trying to contact CSC again could it just be that her account isn't completely setup yet?

She was able to create a login to the benefits site this morning without issues.

Thanks.

Is she at home or at the store? She can only access eHR on site at the store.

That's odd because the Orientation Checklist she received says "Complete the following tasks during a scheduled break, before or after your shift, when directed by your leader, or anytime from your home computer."

You can usually access eHR at home, though it is finicky sometimes.

Is she at home or at the store? She can only access eHR on site at the store.
Access from home was disabled for a year or two after the data breach, but you can definitely do it now. You might be thinking of the myTime functions (vacation requests, punch corrections, etc) that can't be accessed from home.

I did confirm that I can get to target.com/myschedule and login there without issues...not sure why the eHR site won't work...

Ahh, I see, I tired logging in today and yea I was able to get directly into the pay options. I am on a Mac using Safari...

I'm wondering if something might not be fully setup yet...I was able to get to the paperless website and submit W4 but maybe something needs to be completed for the regular eHR site. Will give it to tomorrow and if no luck will have her contact the CSC.

Just an FYI - this morning she was able to get into the eHR site from home without issues (even using Chrome), so just assuming something hadn't quite completed with setup. Thanks for everyone's help!

i cant log on to anything- the surgery I had causes short term memory loss and i am very confused- i had my passwords written down but now they dont work

i cant log on to anything- the surgery I had causes short term memory loss and i am very confused- i had my passwords written down but now they dont work

You can contact the CSC and reset your password...it's an automated system that will prompt for some info and then give you a new password.

Just an FYI - this morning she was able to get into the eHR site from home without issues (even using Chrome), so just assuming something hadn't quite completed with setup. Thanks for everyone's help!
It occasionally works from home, but it's pretty rare.

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back