Archived Electronic W-2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone offer any advice.....?

I worked in two states this year, but both at targets. I have electronic w2, but there is only one on the website and it says Colorado under state.... Will I get another one for the second state or because I was with only one company get only one?

I would contact them about that. I never got a second one when I moved to Oregon but this state was a nightmare to do taxes for anyways.

If you have questions regarding your W-2, please contact the Team Member Service Center (TMSC: 800-394-1885) and select the option for W-2.

Oooooooh man...... I just talked to team member services.... Wow .... Unhelpful!!!! Lol I don't know why I thought target would a have quality help line....

Oh well, I'll make do with what I got or maybe call a friend for some back up advice.

It's funny how under valued the skills of lowly struggling tm's are. I mean most of us barely making ends meet manage to be creative and make do with the little bit we have, or problem solve and find a helping hand somewhere unexpected. It's a shame our resourcefulness is overlooked!!!

Oooooooh man...... I just talked to team member services.... Wow .... Unhelpful!!!! Lol I don't know why I thought target would a have quality help line....

Oh well, I'll make do with what I got or maybe call a friend for some back up advice.

It's funny how under valued the skills of lowly struggling tm's are. I mean most of us barely making ends meet manage to be creative and make do with the little bit we have, or problem solve and find a helping hand somewhere unexpected. It's a shame our resourcefulness is overlooked!!!

Sorry about that. Sent me a Pm on your tax question, I might tell you who contact or how to proceed.

Ummm mine keeps saying it won't be available until the 4th of Feb. Electronically or Postal. :boredom: any advice?

Hmmm I don't know that I did. I remember when I first got hired in October I set up to receive them electronically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back