Archived Electronics AAR question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy

I'd like to order 1 large person with extra people
Hey, so if I'm selling an item (like a TV for example) and I manage to get an AAR item for the guest... But then they say that they want to price match... I have to send them over to guest services. But does that still count as an AAR for me?

Thanks guys.

Because they wanted to price match... won't the suspended ticket be useless since they're getting it for a different (lower) price?

BTW, This all usually happens before I ring them up... But it is me selling the item and pulling it out from the back... So I dunno...

Because they wanted to price match... won't the suspended ticket be useless since they're getting it for a different (lower) price?
The price can still be adjusted after the suspend is reopened. But I'm pretty sure you'll have to ring them up with your number, or else it will count for whoever else rings them up at guest service. Either way, who cares? It all counts for the store:D

It won't count for you because you didn't ring up the actual transaction. Either do a suspended transaction or go up to guest service and do it yourself.

The price can still be adjusted after the suspend is reopened. But I'm pretty sure you'll have to ring them up with your number, or else it will count for whoever else rings them up at guest service. Either way, who cares? It all counts for the store:D
An electronics team member might care. Doesn't AAR come up in their yearly review which in turn affects their raise?

It won't count for you because you didn't ring up the actual transaction. Either do a suspended transaction or go up to guest service and do it yourself.
This. Attachments are only recorded for whatever team member number is logged in when the transaction is completed.

To get around that situation and so we do not have to walk guests all the way up to the front of the store, my store's leadership authorizes electronics team members to price match in electronics by adjusting the price as an ad substitute (so it does not fall into the PCVs). Brush up on who we price match (or print the list) and remember the situations you cannot accept a price match and ask your STL if you can do the same.

It works out beautifully for attachments that cost pennies to make and sell for many times that, like printer ink. They are almost always on sale on Amazon and it will encourage guests to purchase more!

In my store, we have to take it up to GS. We're only authorised to do a price change if it's $20 or under. It sucks, especially when AAR is considered a high priority in our store/department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back