Specialty Electronics tech video game dump bins

has Anyone did the POG for the video game dump bins? Bins say 50% off sticker price but where do we get stickers?

"Sticker price" is just referring to the original price of the item, not an actual sticker. And those dump bins were for BF which is over now, dump bins not needed any longer.

There’s a vendor that is supposed to come in and price the nop games into dumb bins. It was in the December addendum. So we probably don’t get the stickers at all.

These bins were for 12/1 tho it would of made more sense if they did it for BF to drive even more sales. We know how are SBT/Premium Vendor is so we were waiting on them. We pulled all the NOP games and went from there. They could of made the bins at least bigger to hold more.

"Sticker price" is just referring to the original price of the item, not an actual sticker. And those dump bins were for BF which is over now, dump bins not needed any longer.
No these are different. It’s in the December addendum and are set through Christmas. It’s to get rid of all NOP video games. Everything is supposed to be set and ticketed by a vendor

No these are different. It’s in the December addendum and are set through Christmas. It’s to get rid of all NOP video games. Everything is supposed to be set and ticketed by a vendor
Right after we trashed the rickety crickety red endcap in favor of entertainment shelves, still have 8 wacos in the back of NOP games that we couldn't fit on the shelves tho.

Ah, gotcha. The TL of tech had me put them out for Black Friday and said nothing to me about needing them for something else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
These bins were for 12/1 tho it would of made more sense if they did it for BF to drive even more sales. We know how are SBT/Premium Vendor is so we were waiting on them. We pulled all the NOP games and went from there. They could of made the bins at least bigger to hold more.
Yeah I have over 100 games & 2 bins

vendor came & stickered them. I pulled everything NOP out & he ticketed. The ones that don’t ring up 50% I put on Decode endcap. we didn’t case them so it made a little more room but they shoulda gave us 3 not 2

For those stores that didn't trash the original bins like mine did, could you post a pic or send me a DM of the signage on them? I've got to jury rig a display now.😠

Last edited:
Back