Archived Employee Discount and Leave of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am about to go on an educational leave of absence from Target and I was wondering if I am still allowed to use my employee discount?

Thanks!

Yes it does! When my days are finally done with Target I plan on taking the longest LOA possible to draw out my discount that much longer =)

Yes it does! When my days are finally done with Target I plan on taking the longest LOA possible to draw out my discount that much longer =)

My store has fired people for doing that. Mind you, they were done with Target anyways, but still.

Yeah I am aware of that.... I could also have a change of heart if I wanted to comeback after the LOA was over so even if there is a 1% chance thats good enough for me to take an LOA instead of quiting!

Yes, you are able to continue using your Employee Discount Card while on Educational Leave =) If you have any other Educational Leave of Absence questions, please do not hesitate to ask =) Don't forget, you are allowed to stay on the Educational Leave of Absence for a maximum of 12 months! (However, make your HR aware of your return so they are able to get you back into the system in time for your first day back) Remember, the ONLY types of leaves that give you GUARANTEED return from leave is FMLA and Workman's Comp, however, very rarely do they go against their word when an LOA has been approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back