Archived Employee Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to what companies we currently get discounts through?

I need to get a laptop for school like... tomorrow lol. Do we get a discount through dell or anyone? I can't look at the page that tells me under the member services portal because I'm unable to make an account right now for some reason.

It's constantly changing but dell is one of them. You won't be able to buy one until you figure out your login

Dell does I know for sure. I think there's a small discount on iPads and such. Look at your local discounts as well, might find something offered to you there but no one else.

wait where do you check what companies we get discounts through and how do you use them

The discount for Apple products is the same as the education discount which is only a few %, if that. I was hoping for better deals since I'm a pretty die-hard Apple but no. :(

wait where do you check what companies we get discounts through and how do you use them
Check your Target's Pay and Benefits account, it'll tell you and give you a bunch of info as well on your 401k, life insurance, dental plans etc

The discount for Apple products is the same as the education discount which is only a few %, if that. I was hoping for better deals since I'm a pretty die-hard Apple but no. :(
it's better than nothing apple products are rarely discounted.

we can also get like 20% off verizon wireless and some other cell phone carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back